Saturday, August 2, 2014

Review Miadora 14k White Gold 12 1/3ct TDW Diamond Tennis Bracelet (G-H I1-I2)


A previous week. I'm looking for information on the Miadora 14k White Gold 12 1/3ct TDW Diamond Tennis Bracelet (G-H I1-I2), so i would like to describe here.


Miadora 14k White Gold 12 1/3ct TDW Diamond

Miadora 14k White Gold 12 1/3ct TDW Diamond Tennis Bracelet (G-H I1-I2)


This ravishing one-of-a-kind tennis bracelet from the Miadora Collection is opulent with white diamonds weighing more than 12-carats set in 14-karat white gold. This stunning piece is secured with a box clasp. White DiamondsDiamonds 39Diamond cut RoundDiamond weight 12 1/3 caratsColor G-HClarity I1-I2Setting ProngMetal information and dimensionsMetal 14k white goldFinish High polishStyle TennisClasp BoxMetal weight 20.6 gramsBracelet dimensions 4.5 mm wide x 7 inches long Diamond total weight 12 1/3 carats TW All weights and measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed information. T.W. (total weight) is approximate. 12 1/3carats T.W. may be 12.30 to 12.36 carats. Treatment code N (white ... Read more


Compare stores: Here




It's important to spend less in today's overall economy. We should be cautious with funds, but we can easily nevertheless always keep store shopping. You can find solutions for a lot less when on the web. Please continue reading to discover having the very best more knowledge about thrifty shopping on the web.

Tags: Jewelry & WatchesJewelryOne-of-a-Kind JewelryOne-of-a-Kind Bracelets



0 comments:

Post a Comment