Sunday, August 3, 2014

Review 14k White Gold 5cts TDW Black and White Diamond Tennis Bracelet (G-H I1-I2)


A few days before. I search for information on the 14k White Gold 5cts TDW Black and White Diamond Tennis Bracelet (G-H I1-I2), so i have to tell.


14k White Gold 5cts TDW Black and White

14k White Gold 5cts TDW Black and White Diamond Tennis Bracelet (G-H I1-I2)


This beautiful black and white diamond tennis bracelet is fitted in solid 14 karat white gold. This elegant and stylish bracelet is completed with a box-with-tongue-and-safety-clasp. Black DiamondsDiamonds 31Diamond cut RoundDiamond weight 1 1/2 caratsColor BlackClarity VS1-VS2Setting ProngWhite DiamondsDiamonds 30Diamond cut RoundDiamond weight 1 1/2 caratsColor G-HClarity I1-I2Setting ProngBlack DiamondsDiamonds 28Diamond cut RoundDiamond weight 2 1/2 caratsColor BlackClarity VS1-VS2Setting ProngWhite DiamondsDiamonds 27Diamond cut RoundDiamond weight 2 1/2 caratsColor G-HClarity I1-I2Setting ProngMetal information and dimensionsMetal 14k white goldFinish High polishStyle LinkClasp BoxMetal weight ... Read more


Compare stores: Here




It's crucial to spend less in today's financial state. We should be very careful with funds, but we are able to easily nevertheless keep store shopping. You can find everything you need for significantly less when on the net. Please keep reading to discover keeping the very best information regarding thrifty shopping on the internet.

Tags: Jewelry & WatchesJewelryBraceletsDiamond Bracelets



0 comments:

Post a Comment